Photo Shoots are one of my favorite things! My entire life has consisted of taking pictures of my brothers and my sisters. I would do hair and make-up, take them outside and have them pose for hours. I am finally trying to push outside of the box a little as I begin taking pictures for other people. My friends and family have been such a great support to me as they let me practice with them as my models. My life-time friend, Tressia and her husband got married and they were so nice to ask me to be their photographer! I did their engagements and also their WEDDING! I was terribly nervous seeing that I had never had so much pressure on a photo shoot before. But . . . I think I did well, and they were happy with the turn out (which is essentially the ONLY thing that matters).
Here are some picture of the two beautiful love birds.

Here are some picture of the two beautiful love birds.
No comments:
Post a Comment