
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!! In honor of Dr. Seuss and all of the great stories that he has left us I went around to many preschools and read Dr. Seuss books, did some activities related to the books and left them with copies of Dr. Seuss books to take home.

This is such a fun thing to celebrate! Dr. Seuss books are something that I grew up reading and it was great to connect with these sweet kids with the same books that I have loved.

The rhyming and the sing-song way that Dr. Seuss writes really enhances learning and the interest to read.
Some of my favorite daily quotes for life are from Dr. Seuss himself. These have lasted me through all these years.
We thank you Dr. Seuss for being so creative!
I found this great site filled with Dr. Seuss activities for all of the Littles out there! www.seussville.com Check it out!
I found this great site filled with Dr. Seuss activities for all of the Littles out there! www.seussville.com Check it out!



No comments:
Post a Comment