Sound Beginnings is a great program offered on the Campus of Utah State University. For more information on it click here. This program is an early intervention program for kids who have received cochlear implants. I have been going during the week and helping these Littles with their lunches. I help them to get what they need and I talk to them and hear about their days. It is very informative and interesting to see these kids learn how to hear and to talk with their cochlear implants. As an aspiring Speech Language Pathologist I love this line of work and I think that communication is a very important thing in one's life. I have loved getting to know the teachers here as well. I have gotten to know them and I have learned things that I should think of as I consider which direction I want to go with my life and my career.
Sound Beginnings
Sound Beginnings is a great program offered on the Campus of Utah State University. For more information on it click here. This program is an early intervention program for kids who have received cochlear implants. I have been going during the week and helping these Littles with their lunches. I help them to get what they need and I talk to them and hear about their days. It is very informative and interesting to see these kids learn how to hear and to talk with their cochlear implants. As an aspiring Speech Language Pathologist I love this line of work and I think that communication is a very important thing in one's life. I have loved getting to know the teachers here as well. I have gotten to know them and I have learned things that I should think of as I consider which direction I want to go with my life and my career.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment