Princess Finger Puppets

I have a cute little sister named Josie that was born with a club foot. She has been going to Shriner's in Salt Lake for her whole life and when she goes there are always donated toys, blankets, stuffed animals ect. ect. there for her to hold while the doctors look at her foot or as she walks out. And sometimes on hard days both. So I decided that I need to be more helpful to Shriner's for all the help they have given my little sister and I started making these finger puppet princesses. They are adorable. And what little girl doesn't love princesses. I was inspired by the blog Made it on Monday! She is so creative!



I want to make a couple patterns of my own for some of the newer princesses and I need to make a bag for them to go in. I think I will make one with a zipper. I think this will be a fun little prize for a little girl, like my sister, who has to make regular visits to Shriner's.