Through Storytellers Committee I am in charge of planning monthly activities for larger groups of people to be involved in. In November I planned a day to visit with Legacy House Assisted Living. It was a lot of fun. I made word searches for the ladies to do & they loved them. We also made this Thankful Tree.

I cut out small circles and the volunteers walked around and talked to the ladies and asked them about what they were thankful for. It was a great way to ease the volunteers into talking with the ladies. Afterwards we tied the circles to some yarn and hung them onto branches. I loved seeing what everyone was thankful for!
I cut out small circles and the volunteers walked around and talked to the ladies and asked them about what they were thankful for. It was a great way to ease the volunteers into talking with the ladies. Afterwards we tied the circles to some yarn and hung them onto branches. I loved seeing what everyone was thankful for!